THE CALL FOR PROPOSALS IS NOW OPEN
October 14, 2021 - October 15, 2021 , -
CDRI is organising the 2nd Biennial Conference of Comparative Education Society of Cambodia (CESCam) on the theme “Envisioning Education 2030: New Models of Education,” to be held on October 14-15 at the Kirirom Institute of Technology.
We invite researchers to submit a proposal that addresses one of (but are not limited to) the following subthemes:
● Education and employability
● Innovative and emerging models of education in the new normal
● Digital education
● STEM education
● International faculty and student mobility
● Research culture and practice in higher education institutions
● Gender and inclusiveness in education
● Industry-university partnership
● Evidence-informed practice in educational policy
The deadline for abstract submission is the 31 July 2021 at 23:59 (GMT+7). All proposals must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Abstracts will go through a review process and all submitters will be notified by 31 August 2021. For further information about the CESCam conference, please visit http://www.ces-cam.org/ or contact Ms Tek Muy Tieng, Conference Coordinator at email@example.com.
Download Call for Proposals_CESCam2021